I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I am looking forward to some football, good times with friends, finishing some projects, and planning our Halloween party!
Hope you're having a great weekend! Halloween party...what fun! Oh and by the way...I thought of you when I found a pink hello kitty tv at Goodwill for $10! I was soo excited! I snatched it up and it's going in my kitchen!
You've gained a new follower! I have been reading your blog and find it utterly enjoyable... Hope you accomplished all that you planned on the weekend :)
Thanks for stopping by yesterday. I thought I would be forgotten! Happy belated birthday! The quilt you are working on looks great! I found a quilt top from a few yeard back and theought I would finish it and give it to my parents for Christmas! I use french vanilla in my coffee to, just a splash! Have a wonderful day. denise
Thanks for stopping by yesterday. I thought I would be forgotten! Happy belated birthday! The quilt you are working on looks great! I found a quilt top from a few years back and thought I would finish it and give it to my parents for Christmas! I use french vanilla in my coffee too, just a splash! Have a wonderful day. denise
I almost didn't recognize that the comment on my blog was from you. You changed your picture, it's way cute. Better take lots of pictures at your Halloween party. I love halloween, but maybe it's cause I love candy!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhhh, relaxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteI'll take a cup of that yummy coffee..
ReplyDeleteOH that coffee looks so good and creamy!
ReplyDeletesandy toe
Hope you're having a great weekend! Halloween party...what fun! Oh and by the way...I thought of you when I found a pink hello kitty tv at Goodwill for $10! I was soo excited! I snatched it up and it's going in my kitchen!
ReplyDeleteYou've gained a new follower! I have been reading your blog and find it utterly enjoyable...
ReplyDeleteHope you accomplished all that you planned on the weekend :)
I hope you had a great weekend. It went by way too fast!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by yesterday. I thought I would be forgotten! Happy belated birthday! The quilt you are working on looks great! I found a quilt top from a few yeard back and theought I would finish it and give it to my parents for Christmas! I use french vanilla in my coffee to, just a splash!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day.
denise
Thanks for stopping by yesterday. I thought I would be forgotten! Happy belated birthday! The quilt you are working on looks great! I found a quilt top from a few years back and thought I would finish it and give it to my parents for Christmas! I use french vanilla in my coffee too, just a splash!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day.
denise
Hi Carrie! I've been such a stranger to the blogging world lately! Hope you are doing well and enjoying the fall!
ReplyDeleteI almost didn't recognize that the comment on my blog was from you. You changed your picture, it's way cute. Better take lots of pictures at your Halloween party. I love halloween, but maybe it's cause I love candy!
ReplyDelete