Apparently that is a southern saying I didn't realize that until today so if you don't know what it means it means running around like a crazy person trying to get 500 things finished in a day.

I am very excited about our Halloween party this year I had a last minute costume change I was going as a 50's girl with poodle skirt and all but it just was not coming together. I am very happy with my new costume and it only cost me 50 cents yes you read it right.
I hope everyone has a happy and safe Halloween weekend! I will be back with lots of pictures!

(6/365 the feet pictures are part of 365 day flickr group they are all my feet and shoes so far)
Boos and Hugs
Carrie
Can't wait to see your costume!
ReplyDeleteWell I cannot wait to see what costume you came up with for 50 cents! I have a feeling it is going to be good!
ReplyDeleteI love your stew below - Crock pots are a life saver!!
Also the picture of you dog with a halloween costume on is so cute - I hadn't noticed that before!!
I was wondering how your costume was coming along from your FB posts. I am glad you came up with something you like and so cheap! I can't wait to see it and all of the fun pictures. I wish I could come to your party!
ReplyDeleteXOOX
Jen
My personal favorite is goofier than a road lizard.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great time at your Halloween party. Can't wait to see the pictures!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see your Halloween pictures! Have a safe and happy Halloween! xx
ReplyDeleteWow, 99 cents! I thought I did good with my son's costume! I paid only $2.50 for it! Can't wait to see your costume! Hope you are able to get everything done for the party! Happy Halloween!
ReplyDeleteHi Carrie; I am sure you are all going to have Boofastic... time at your party....lol I so can't wait to see the photos,, and your costume...
ReplyDeleteHave a great Halloween........
Hugs;
Alaura
Have a spooky creepy fun filled Halloween!
ReplyDeletedenise
Hope you had a fabulous Halloween. We went to my parents for a party and we all dressed up. It was wonderful.
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a great time at your party!
ReplyDeleteHope the party was great!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great Halloween!
ReplyDelete:) isn't it stressful!? My lil feet hurt after the Halloween party day and I napped alot the next day lol!
ReplyDelete