Weekend Check list
pizza tomorrow ü
make caramel apples (we didn't get to this)
paint some pumpkins ü
make granny squares (Im not sure if I will ever learn to make them. :(
share pictures of my fall outside decor ü
thrift store shopping ü
enjoy some company of friends ü
Happy Monday
Hugs
Carrie
Awwww the painted pumpkins are ALL just adorable!!!
ReplyDeletethose pumpkins are super cute!!
ReplyDeleteI love the painted pumpkins! What are granny squares?
ReplyDeletecrocheted squares that you can turn into blankets etc. I just can't figure them out I am more of a hands on kind of learner if someone shows me how I am good so the friend that was going to show me got sick this weekend but I will learn!
ReplyDeleteOh how fun! I love the pumpkins!
ReplyDeleteWill it ever stop raining?!?! Hope you enjoy your day inside catching up on blogs!
So cute!
ReplyDeleteCute pumpkins! We carved some this weekend. :-)
ReplyDeletelove the pumpkins...so cute
ReplyDeleteC-U-T-E pumpkins!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you're keeping busy! And enjoying it!
Sandra
fun fun fun
ReplyDeleteall the pumpkins look great
very happy
Awesome pumpkins. I love your decorations!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove your punkins....and your outside decor...I just love seeing fall.
ReplyDeleteI am heading up that way this coming weekend and can't wait. Gotta head to one of my favorite stores...Clarkesville Mill. Any other thrift places you can recommend?
Cute pumpkins! And what a great picture!
ReplyDeleteWhat are granny squares?
XOOX
Jen
Love all the painted pumpkins....so cute! Love your outdoor fall display too! Sounds like a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteI usually don't paint pumkins. Maybe I will find the time this year. Yours are very cute!
ReplyDeletedenise
I love the painted pumpkins! They are SO cute, and the ribbons added to them are a sweet touch! :)
ReplyDeleteI love those pumpkins!!
ReplyDeleteYou are one crafty genius! Those pumpkins are SOOOO cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat cute pumpkins!! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time:)
ReplyDeleteThey are some awesome pumpkins. Perhaps you could make a Waldo pumpkin...you know...in honor of the lost stripey one!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Hey I love the pumpkins! Did you use some sort of stencil or something? They look great!
ReplyDeleteI free handed the pumpkins!
ReplyDeleteThose are great! The two bottom ones are my favorites. The pink bow is too cute!
ReplyDelete