Awww...Carrie it's adorable! and he's Awesome! Can't wait to see how you decorate it and anxious to see wreath #2 as well.Have a great day! xx
That is the sweetest little tree. You are lucky!XOXOJen
How sweet of him!!!
you're so lucky!!!! the hubby only wants real trees. :( don't get me wrong i like real trees, but i love the vintage, kitschiness of a fake colored tree. one day i will buy one, and he wont have a choice but to like it. :)
How sweet! Did you see the Hello Miss Kitty stuff at Target?? That would look cute on there!!!
LLove the pink tree! I have a feeling it will have Hello Kitty ornaments on it!
What a sweetheart. That's adorable.
I love it! Are you going to use Hello Kitty ornaments on it? That would be so adorable! And would match your cool toaster! ;)
So PRETTY!!! I want one but have no where to put it. I wanted to get a purple one and have it Tinkerbell themed. I just might have to resort to begging! LOL!!
Awwww so cute!!
I love love love it!! It's so cute and so YOU!! =)
What a sweetheart!
How sweet of him! Love the tree...my daughter wants this one for her room:)) have fun decorating it:)
I love love love the tree! What a sweetie. Can't wait to see how you decorate it. I am sure it will be fab!!XOXO
OH SO CUTE. I recently saw a pink tree at Borders and thought CUTE!
Aww...he's a keeper!
Now that is love! My guys wouldn't even discuss getting a pink tree. But I love 'em anyway!
Wow... how sweet! I wonder what you could do to surprise him with something? A small wreath with his favorite candy items on it? This could be fun!
True love indeed! denise
Such a sweet hubby! It will look awesome all decorated.Pam
Awww...what a sweetie! That's adorable. And wreath #1 turned out amazing!!! Just beautiful!
i love the idea of a tree for the kitchen...so pretty!
That is so cute!
That was sweet of him! Enjoy your pink tree!
LOVE your pink tree!!
That is truly SWEETTTTT!
Pink-s-licious. Looks like something you will have great fun with. Very sweet of your hubby!
awwwww! i LOVEEEE that tree.so adorable xoxo
I love getting comments they make my day! So come on leave one!
Awww...Carrie it's adorable! and he's Awesome! Can't wait to see how you decorate it and anxious to see wreath #2 as well.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day! xx
That is the sweetest little tree. You are lucky!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Jen
How sweet of him!!!
ReplyDeleteyou're so lucky!!!! the hubby only wants real trees. :(
ReplyDeletedon't get me wrong i like real trees, but i love the vintage, kitschiness of a fake colored tree.
one day i will buy one, and he wont have a choice but to like it. :)
How sweet! Did you see the Hello Miss Kitty stuff at Target?? That would look cute on there!!!
ReplyDeleteLLove the pink tree! I have a feeling it will have Hello Kitty ornaments on it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetheart. That's adorable.
ReplyDeleteI love it! Are you going to use Hello Kitty ornaments on it? That would be so adorable! And would match your cool toaster! ;)
ReplyDeleteSo PRETTY!!! I want one but have no where to put it. I wanted to get a purple one and have it Tinkerbell themed. I just might have to resort to begging! LOL!!
ReplyDeleteAwwww so cute!!
ReplyDeleteI love love love it!! It's so cute and so YOU!! =)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetheart!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet of him! Love the tree...my daughter wants this one for her room:)) have fun decorating it:)
ReplyDeleteI love love love the tree! What a sweetie. Can't wait to see how you decorate it. I am sure it will be fab!!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
OH SO CUTE. I recently saw a pink tree at Borders and thought CUTE!
ReplyDeleteAww...he's a keeper!
ReplyDeleteNow that is love! My guys wouldn't even discuss getting a pink tree. But I love 'em anyway!
ReplyDeleteWow... how sweet! I wonder what you could do to surprise him with something? A small wreath with his favorite candy items on it? This could be fun!
ReplyDeleteTrue love indeed!
ReplyDeletedenise
Such a sweet hubby! It will look awesome all decorated.
ReplyDeletePam
Awww...what a sweetie! That's adorable. And wreath #1 turned out amazing!!! Just beautiful!
ReplyDeletei love the idea of a tree for the kitchen...so pretty!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute!
ReplyDeleteThat was sweet of him! Enjoy your pink tree!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your pink tree!!
ReplyDeleteThat is truly SWEETTTTT!
ReplyDeletePink-s-licious. Looks like something you will have great fun with. Very sweet of your hubby!
ReplyDeleteawwwww! i LOVEEEE that tree.
ReplyDeleteso adorable xoxo