I had so much fun with this giveaway and party I will have make this an annual event!
The winner is Amber! Yay everyone needs to go check out her blog its the cutest!
![[iphone+009.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgDIZ3VLu2KrE09CKL3M6HeJws7d4_hZSujrqyzkHEab9WC1u9CYjbBrwViKDozl7ufIM4W63kYXtzsOpD6H8k3h449IkMrnQgAT9Le8ZSV-vnEHg8CJ30wl72WFUgqg3RQARutBlsWwyk/s220/iphone+009.jpg)
At the last minute I decided to do another small giveaway
![[bethdad.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhMGgfFRg-kLzwoR7DkitPE9zqau-NYAyG0j2QszycR7VQvXVbi7Xgppby8fwuDyeYiiNeL6mMFHy2abzacgSPvCM9FxwuemhgqjwUv-5Srt1_ZH7P78qUn606YiPG4i2ZjwwjfTTvevt4/s220/bethdad.jpg)
Rambling Gal you won I will be in touch with the details go check out this fellow Georgian!
Thanks again for playing along I have alot going on today as far as crafting is concerned I can't wait to post pictures so I am off to enjoy Johnny's birthday! I have chili in the crockpot and a white chocolate caramel mocha in hand today is good!
Stay dry if you are anywhere near GA!
~♥Carrie♥~
P.S. Noah drew the names and I took pictures but my camera is acting stupid at the moment! I am looking into buying an new one.
Congrats to those lucky girls! Love Amber and her cutie blog! Hope you're having a wonderful day! Tho it sounds like a good one to me!!!
ReplyDeleteYay to Amber and Rambling Gal! That was an awesome giveaway! :)
ReplyDeleteStay dry!!
Woo Hoo!! I am so excited! This day is great! I have the day off and got the best loot while out thrifting! Enjoy your day! Can't wait to see what you are crafting.
ReplyDeleteI will email you!!
XOXO
Congrats to YOUR WINNER! Have a great evening!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the winners!!! Happy Birthday Johnny!!
ReplyDeleteOh yippy...just what I needed something froma sweet friend!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the winners!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to your winners!!!
ReplyDelete