Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Blog Makeover


I just want to do a quick post to thank Miss Ashley for the fabulous blog makeover isn't it wonderful! thank you Ashley so so much! What ya'll think? Grab my new button if you like and if you don't see your button on the side I am working on add new ones right now!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone
and have a nice day!

Hugs and Loves
Carrie


34 comments:

  1. looks so much better! i like =] happy st patricks day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Carrie!
    Props to Miss Ashley :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove it!!!! It's fabulous!!!!!
    Looks so great! WooHoo to Ashley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! I am grabbing your button now! Have a great day!
    xoxo~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveeeeeee your new blog!!!!!! its so perfect for you!!!!! Ashley makes the cutest blogs ever!!!
    Happy St. Patty's Day!!!!
    About to add your new button too! so cute!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Crap! I clicked the button from another blog thinking"wow they are totally ripping off Carrie!" until I realized that it is your blog in the first place!
    The makeover looks AMAZING and I love aqua/red as a color combination (very Real Simple-Martha Stewart)
    It looks great and I am going to add the updated button and tell everyone about it!

    (sorry for the total geek-out. I'm just excited about the new design!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i agree, i love aqua and red together! super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carrie your blog makeover is awesome! Ashley did a great job!! I'm about add your new button as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like it!! Ashley did an awesome job! Very cute!

    Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your new blog look! It is very cute! I will add your new button to my blog! <3 Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  11. So, so cute - love it! I'm off to update your button right now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I commented on the new look on the last post but I will say it again love the new look.

    I will add your new button later today.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute, Carrie! Definitely gets two thumbs up from me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww, LUCKY girl! I want a blog makeover, lol. I absolutely LOVE the look of label maker fonts!! Awesome. Happy GREEN Day!


    Also, I have a favor to ask...
    I'm trying to win a party contest and would love your help! Would you go here:

    http://thecitycradle.com/party-3-spy-agent

    and leave a comment at the end of the article? Your comment will give me a vote. Thanks so much! I appreciate it lots. <3
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw yay! I'm so so happy that everyone (especially you, of course!) likes it!
    Hope you're having a killer day...and I hope you're wearing some green *pinch pinch!*
    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love it Carrie! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Holy crap this is so cute! I am so jelly right now! Happy St Pattys Day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an awesome blog layout. It looks really good!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Carrie! I'm one of your pen pals ;) Really cute blog makeover, I like the cute note as your header. I'll be sure to grab a button, thanks!

    ~ELizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  20. congratulations on your makeover!

    ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute! Ashley did a great job! I can't wait to get my new layout! I added your new blog button!! :)

    xoxo,
    Cat

    PS. Happy St. Patty's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. looks awesome - I am grabbing your new button now!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Everything needs a little makeover now and then! It looks really fresh and clean! Very cute!
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  24. love the new layout! very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  25. i love it! it's so bright and cheery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love it! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  27. It looks great Carrie! Got your new button!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. i agree, i love aqua and red together! super cute!!!
    free internet jobs

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments they make my day! So come on leave one!