Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Craft Swap

I thought I would show a little peek at what I am making for Janel's craft swap this is just a prototype every one is being personalize for them its a "Polaroid" frame I think they are turning out really cute!

I hope everyone is have an awesome week I am off to finish up!

Hugs

Carrie

16 comments:

  1. I agree so cute!

    Cute shirt too.

    have a super day crafting--:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! Love your t-shirt :)
    Have a great day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute! Can't wait to see mine!!!! Eeeeek! You Rock!!! Hope you're having a fabulous day! Miss you!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see mine! Yay...and your shirt cracks me up. Who knew you were such a "player". He he.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that pink dollhouse in the back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Carrie! I hope your allergies are doing better.

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! You are so crafty, it's ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sooooooooo cute I cant wait to get mine!!! I just finished packing all mine up!!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Polaroid frame (of course) - it is so adorable. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I nominated you as a beautiful blogger!! Check out my blog for details <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute frame! I love the pink shirt as well. :o)

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG I love cupcakes...I can't wait to get one!!!
    Debbie :) xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this picture of you! Your hair has grown so much! I just cut mine off again...so ready for summer!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments they make my day! So come on leave one!