Friday, April 30, 2010

Prayers Please

I won't be around much in the next couple of days my 21 year old cousin was found dead in her apartment this morning cause unknown please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers!

thank you
Carrie

39 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. Keeping you & your family in my thoughts.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thoughts & prayers with your family! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear that. I'll be praying.

    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, Carrie, I'm so sorry! Will say some prayers for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Carrie I am so incredibly sorry to hear that. My hearfelt condolences to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness, that is so sad...
    sending prayers your way

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, Carrie. That is horrible. I'll be thinking of you and your family and sending positive thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! Carrie I am so sorry!!! Your family is in my thoughts and prayers!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thinking of you and your family! Prayers for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carrie, I am truly sorry for your loss. Blaine and I will be keeping your family in our thoughts today. Don't hesitate to email me if you want to talk.
    much love,
    cait xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thoughts and prayers coming your way, Carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. my thought and prayers to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness. Of course my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am soo sorry to hear that! Sending prayers and thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You and your whole family are definitely in my prayers. My heart breaks for you. Sending lots of love and hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Praying for you and your family! I am so sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Carrie, I'm so sorry to hear about this news. I'm lifting you and your family up in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So sorry to hear that.
    My thoughts are with you and your family.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh no! I will be praying for you and your family. Hang in there my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So sorry for your loss Carrie, that is so sad. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    Take care,
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  22. My prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  23. So sorry to hear that Carrie. My heartfelt condolences to you and your family xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my goodness! So sorry to hear that! You and our family are in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh my. i'm so sorry to hear this. :( huge + kisses

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm so sorry Carrie. Saying a prayer right now for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  27. oh Carrie, my heart breaks for your family. you are in my prayers. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a sad thing. I am so sorry for you and your family. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I will be keeping you all in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my goodness Carrie. I'm so sorry...big hugs to you. =(

    ReplyDelete
  31. Carrie,
    I'm in complete shock. I don't know what to say other than I'm so very sorry. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers...God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Just stopping by to say hi. I know what the sudden loss of a loved one can do to a person.
    Take care,
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  33. I've been thinking and praying for you. I hope you are doing ok.

    ((hugs))
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  34. carrie, i'm so sorry to hear that.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh my goodness - I am so sorry Carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Sorry to hear this Carrie! Praying for you & your family!

    ReplyDelete
  37. So sorry for your loss Carrie! My thoughts and prayers go out to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I just read this. I am so very sorry. Keeping your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments they make my day! So come on leave one!