Monday, May 3, 2010

Thank You!!!!

I want to thank each and everyone of you for all the sweet comments, emails and texts they have meant the world to me! I have the best blog friends!

Its such a sad time I continue to ask for your thoughts. I will be back soon!

Thanks again
Hugs
Carrie

8 comments:

  1. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart you Carrie, you know I'm always here for you if you need anything at all!!! Loves!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH My Sweet Friend,,,, I am so very sorry for you sudden loss,,, I will keep you all in my Prayers,,, God Bless you all...... May the Lord surround you all with his Comfort and Love....

    Big Hugs;
    Alaura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there sweetie. Please let me know if you need anything or just want to talk! :)
    Loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sending virtual hugs to you!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending more prayers to you. I thought of you several times today and said a prayer. I'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loves to you, Sweetie. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Continuing to lift you and your family up in my prayers. Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments they make my day! So come on leave one!