Lets start thrifty Thursday off with this cute little bubble gum machine its too cute (I give the gumballs a day in this house but I really want to fill it with rubber bouncy balls.)
Now this great owl plaque I am going to paint it just not sure what color yet any suggestions?
And the best is this lovely Thermos for 4.00 it goes so good with my picnic basket I am planning on adding to this collection.
I know a lot of you participant or have heard of 365 days on Flickr where you take a pic of yourself everyday well I have decide to do my feet everyday for year. I hope I can keep it up! Join in its if you like it should be fun!
2/365
I just wanted to say a big hello to all my new and old blog friends each of you make my day better and I want to thank you for it!
Hugs
~*Carrie*~
Carrie you are a sweetheart! You leave such sweet comments on my blog...they make my heart smile :D
ReplyDeleteThe 365 days of your feet are a great idea! I look forward to it, and I adore your thrifty finds especially the gumball machine! too kool!
I really like the owl...at my place I would paint him black so he would look like wrought iron...but that's just ME!
Have a great evening! x
I love your little gumball machine. What a cute idea to photo your feet each day. Mine would be rather boring as I only wear flops in the summer or about three pair of shoes throughout the fall/winter. Hope you are having a wonderful evening.♥
ReplyDeleteGood Luck! Sounds fun!
ReplyDeleteI love owls!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun idea Carrie. Your shoes are cute! I love that idea!
ReplyDeleteLove the thermos and picnic basket too - so retro cool! Great finds!
XOXO
Jen
I love your gum ball machine! It would be empty by the end of the day at my house. The bouncy balls are a cute alternative. :-)
ReplyDeleteHey Carrie,
ReplyDeleteCute gum ball machine, and that is a clever idea to add little balls to it versus gum! :) Oh, and very cute shoes, too, by the way! :)
Have a good night and a terrific Friday! :)
I'm so jealous of the owl! I would spray paint him red and put him in my kitchen. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat terrific finds! Love the gumball machine. I have a gumball machine too and will have to wait until Spring to paint it because the weather has turned sooo cold soo fast! And I love that you take photos of your feet everyday, that is soo cool! Wish I could come up with something creative like that! Have a great weekend! And I'll post about my Hello Kitty tv in the next couple of days!
ReplyDeleteI think the owl would look good painted red, white, or black depending on where you plan on putting it and what you'll use it for.
ReplyDeleteNow you know I ADORE that owl!
ReplyDeleteAwesome finds! Where'd you find that gumball machine? I'm wanting one to fill with crocheted gumballs...not that I know how to crochet yet but it's on "the list". ;)
ReplyDeleteI just started 365 too and am on...11, I think?
My vote for the owl is a pumpkin orange! (But I'm on an orange/turquoise kick lately)
I love that smurf glass. I drink out of it all the time. Looks like you got a lot of goodies!!
ReplyDeleteHope you had fun at the corn maze!!
XOXO
I love your owl! I just found 3 little owls at the thrift store. Happy monday!
ReplyDelete