I haven't felt good today so I got this little prize to brighten my day (and it has) I just love all the Mario games do you? I would recommend this game :D
Who is your favorite character? Mine is Yoshi everyone knows when we play Mario Kart or Mario Party Yoshi is mine! Look how cute he is (he I think)
I know this was a very random post I haven't had a very inspiring week with everyone being sick! What do ya'll do to keep yourself inspired or in good spirits? I would love to know
Hugs and Loves
Carrie
We have the Super Mario Brothers for the Wii and it is very addicting. I usually just read or watch TV and try to stay relaxed when I am dealing with sickies!! Hope everyone feels better soon.♥
ReplyDeleteI like Baby Mario or Koopa!
ReplyDeleteWhen we are sick we just lay around with our blankies and watch movies. I guess I am of no help
ReplyDeleteSorry you have sickies and you are also under the weather. I hope you are feeling better for the weekend.
I love playing Sam's ds with Monkey Ball and Mario Cart.
wow I haven't played a Mario game in forever! Maybe I need to get that for my DS!
ReplyDeletexo,
Cat
I think Yoshi is cute too!
ReplyDeleteTo get in good spirits it's chocolate all the way! ha ha
I don't have any games, but I do mess with the computer to keep my day moving. Since the world of blogging came to me, I can spend many hours visiting all my friends.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry you guys are sick! I love to lay around and watch movies or the Food Network!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Jen
I love Yoshi, too! Although in Mario Kart I usually play the mushrooms - I like getting the super mushroom!
ReplyDeleteYoshi is super cute!! I haven't been very inspired lately either. I think maybe its bc I have been in the house ALL week! Once I get out and walk around outside or go shopping I get inspiration for fun stuff :) Hope you are feeling better!!
ReplyDeleteHope your enjoying the new game. When I am sick, I usually watch tv or read. I love to read and get so disappointed when I run out of interesting books. Probably why I read the twilight series twice! lol
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Debbie
I love, love, love Mario. Super Mario Bros was the first game we bought for our Wii. It takes me back to childhood.
ReplyDeleteI love playing Super Mario! Koopa is my favorite character, but Yoshi is a close second! I'm completely addicted to Dig Dug, however! ;)
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better. Ben was running a fever for two days and just now got better--it's like everything shuts down when everyone's sick!
ReplyDeleteI hope you get to feeling better!!! I LOVE Mario!
ReplyDeleteOh how I love Mario!! I have not tried this game out yet. Princess is my fav character :) I have beaten super mario world on Haydens DS game.. SOOOO addicting!!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Lindsay
I love Mario games. I tend to choose Princess when we play MarioKart.
ReplyDeleteYou know I love some Mario, we were raised in the same Super Mario World. I look to my family for inspiration.
ReplyDelete