Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday Morning in Pictures

I had great intentions today to document my day started out good
Pookie and Poot hanging out on the bed
Johnny getting ready for work
and then I forgot about taking pictures oh well I will try again this week maybe or this weekend!

Thank you for checking out my sisters blogs if you have a recipe to share or would like to be feature on a Friday email me...this is my last call for Valentines they are getting mailed on Friday!

Peace
♥Carrie♥

13 comments:

  1. Cute picture of you and your honey.

    I have your Valentine done and its ready to be mailed. I will be going to the post office this weekend. __ :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pookie and Poot are super cute lol, love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good start to the day! Can't wait to see a full day!

    xo,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the morning pictures! :)

    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pookie and Poot are so cute!! love the pics and last nights chat :)
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute pic of you and your sweetie :)
    Love your morning pics! xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are having a wonderful day.♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. So were Pookie & Poot on the computer?! Were they on your cell phone too? are they allowed?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was a great effort LOL. Pookie and Poot are sweet. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Carrie; Looks like a pretty good start,, love the sweeties on the bed,,, to to cute... and you and your DH,, just adorable....

    Hugs;
    Alaura

    ReplyDelete
  11. I JUST WANTED TO STOP BY AGAIN. I HOPE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE FEELING BETTER.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments they make my day! So come on leave one!