On Saturday Johnny and I went to several antique/thrift stores in search of him a guitar and a record player. I found this Avon owl

and these two great piece of Pyrex the lady at the store let me have both piece for $15.00 which I thought was a great deal b/c of the color now if I could just get some of the pink ones I would be a happy camper!


My big announcement is coming tomorrow I will give you a hint it involves some wonderful prizes!!!
Also look for a shop update coming this weekend!
Have a Happy...
Hugs and Loves
Carrie
oh my I love the owl and the pyrex, some pink ones would be pretty amazing!! So excited for tomorrow ;)
ReplyDeleteLove you!!!
xoxo,
Lindsay
I LOVE the pyrex...so pretty! and that Owl is sweet...Did Johnny find a guitar?
ReplyDeleteOoooh...I wonder what you're up to tomorrow? ;)xx
Your pyrex you found are awesome!! What a great find!
ReplyDeleteoooh! I love that pyrex!
ReplyDeleteI really like the last pyrex dish! Cool!
ReplyDeleteOh I love the little Avon owl, I have seen those in the flea market I shop at, but they are always really dirty and still have the lotion or whatever it is in them. Love the Pyrex...great color!
ReplyDeletexoxo~Meg
Cute owl! If you find another, send it my way. :)
ReplyDeletelove the owl! Awesome pyrex too. :o) can't wait for the shop update!
ReplyDeletexoxo
crissy
My mom used to have pyrex dishes just like these. MAN....I'd love to get my hands on those now.
ReplyDeleteI had to smile when I saw the owl. I used to babysit for a family. They had quite a collection of little Avon perfume bottles. This was one of them.
What an awesome find!! I love the pretty designs on those! I'm excited about tomorrow too! :)
ReplyDeletexo,
Cat
Oh my goodness I just bought that Avon owl bottle a few weeks ago. I even scored the original box.
ReplyDeleteI will keep an eye out for Pyrex because to tell you the truth I not into it( shocker I know). I am always at a thrift at least once or twice a week. I will even keep my mom looking she goes every day( she lives right next door to one). I would say you scored big time for the two. I love how you display them.
I can't wait until tomorrow!!! :D
I love the pyrex. I have my eye on a few pieces that were my mom's if my dad will ever part with them. lol
ReplyDeleteFantastic finds!! Those Pyrexes are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI love the Pyrex! I agree pink would be amazing!!! I heard the news, I am excited for it!
ReplyDeleteLove the turquoise Pyrex!
ReplyDelete~ Sarah
i always pass on the pyrex at the vintage shops, but i don't know why. i love them, and don't own a single one. i'm gonna have to seek some out.
ReplyDeletegreat finds.
My mouth is hanging open. I feel OLD! Ha Ha
ReplyDeleteMy mom had the Avon Owl AND that set of Pyrex dishes when I was growing up. It's like looking back at my childhood!
I do like the color though :D
My grandmother use to buy a lot of Avon. That owl is so cute. I have to get out there and find some Pyrex. My daughter is building a nice collection for herself. It would be nice to have a few extra pieces and when you bring a food dish to a party you could leave it as a gift.
ReplyDeletedenise
I started a new blog just for fun and that is why it says "I love it just because". But it is me denise/Look beyond the picket fence!
I love the owl. Pyrex is so hard to find in good condition. I love the teal bowl. That's awesome!
ReplyDeleteyou find the GREATEST stuff! i would normally say "paint it pink". but i don't think you can paint pyrex!! lol!
ReplyDeleteCute finds!
ReplyDeleteI have that same Avon owl! It's one of my favorites. Does yours still have that stinky lotion-stuff in it? Whew - STINKY! :-)
ReplyDelete