Monday, September 10, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me


So far, I have had a really good Birthday. On Friday, Johnny and Gregg surprised me and Shelly with a party at the golf club it was a lot of fun ask anyone there. Sunday we had a cook out at the lake with my family. Tonight my mom is making me a cheese cake. Yum! Also, I got some really good presents: Robyn gave me the lunch bag I was wanting and the cutest Hello Kitty card, Keena and Blondie got me a pug desk calendar, pug magnet, and bookmark. (You might be wondering about all the pug stuff, I really want a pug but can not deal with another dog right now so I will just look at all my pug stuff and think how cute.) And flowers from Johnny. I feel so loved. I forgot the one bad thing is I am SICK I hate being sick especially on my birthday.

No comments: