Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I feel so stupid!

I feel completely crazy! Yesterday I was picking up Brinsley to go to my parents. While I was waiting on her I was telling Johnny that I hoped that this certain tree in our yard leaves's would all turn this cool red color. He was saying he didn't think it would and I said well the time is changing this weekend so maybe since the tree would not be getting as much sun light it would help with the leaves changing (it made sense in my head) and Brinsley agreed. Johnny looked at me like I had grown two heads. He was like Carrie the time changing doesn't effect the amount of sunlight we get we just get it at different times. I started laughing at him trying to explain what I was talking about but he still was looking at me like I had lost my mind. So I get in the car as I'm buckling my seat belt I look at Brinsley and said He's right she said I know! We laugh so hard that I could hardly drive. Some days my brain just doesn't work right!

Thankful for:
1. Donut's on Depot for giving us donuts
2. Cold medicine again
3. Credit card company being able to cancel a lost card
4. My boss for not getting pissed at me
5. My new bed

No comments: