Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I have been tagged today to share 7 random or odd facts about myself. These are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.

3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



1. I still sleep with a stuffed pig named Pookie

2. I drink two coca colas everyday

3. I name objects around my house plants, my car etc.

4. I look like am about 18 but I'm really 33 with a 14 year old daughter and 11 year old son

5. I talk to myself all the time

6. I hate milk

7. My husband thinks that I think stuffed animals have feeling who knows


I really don't have anyone to tag since I'm really new at this and it looks like everyone's blog that I read has already been tagged.

No comments: