Wednesday, April 16, 2008

5 Things

I saw this on some one's blog so I thought I would give it a shot:

What was I doing ten years ago?

Wow okay can I remember 10 years ago
1. I was 24
2. A stay at home mom
3. I had a five year old and a one year old
4. I drove a jeep Cherokee
5. ?

Five things on my to do list:
1. Work out with Brinsely
2. Cook dinner
3. Help Noah get caught up on some missed school work
4. Watch Big Brother will Natty leave?
5. Clean up some

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. M and M's
2. wheat thins
3. Oat meal pies (Little Debbie)
4. cashews
5. Sunchips

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Build me a new house
2. Start a foundation to help battered women and their children
3. Start a summer camp
4. Help out my family and friends
5. Take everyone I know on a cruise all to ourselves

Five of my bad habits
1. I drink way too many soft drinks a day
2. I get frustrated to easily sometimes
3. I tend to worry alot
4. I unfold paper clips at work all the time
5. I keep my cash usually wadded up in my wallet it drives my husband crazy

Five places I have lived
1. United States
2. Georgia
3. Hartwell
4. With my parents
5. In my house (no never lived anywhere else)

Five jobs I have had
1. TANF assessor at a Domestic Violence shelter (current job)
2. Stay at home mom
3. Florist
4. Baby sitting
5. that is really it

Ok well I think I have realized I might be a very boring person ha-ha whatever that was pretty fun. Try it if you get a chance!

Happy Wednesday!
Carrie

No comments: