Monday, May 12, 2008

Weekend!

Friday went over to Gregg and Shelley's to discuss our upcoming camping trip and just relaxed outside. Saturday morning Johnny took Noah to get a hair cut it looks so good I would post a picture but he doesn't really like when I post pictures of him so I try to limit them. (try but still sometimes I do ha ha don't tell.) Saturday night went fishing I am not what you would call an outdoorsy (is that a word oh well) type of girl but fishing is growing on me:

Shelley and I on the way: Johnny enjoying the ride:One of my fish it was the biggest one we caught: (he he)
You notice I am not touching it:
Johnny's biggest fish:
My mother's day gift:
Before:



After:



Noah made me this birdhouse how sweet is he:


This is going to be a long hard week for me I have a few personal things going just everyone please keep me in their prayers this week! Thank you and I hope everyone has a great week to come.

Love ya!

Carrie

4 comments:

Robyn Beele said...

Looks like you guys had fun fishing. I love the new flowers! The birdhouse is so cute. Noah did a good job.w

Marie said...

Sweet birdhouse! And I love what you did around your flowers. Cute!

Hope all is well with you!

Meg said...

Ohhh how nice, enjoying the lake already! Yeah I wouldn't touch the fish either. haha!

Loving your new flowers! And the birdhouse, priceless!!

Prayers for you going up!

hayden said...

Very cute birdhouse!!!
Have a great day :)