Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fall Recipes

http://www.nesttokeep.com/ is hosting a fall recipe party so I thought I would list my favorite I don't have a picture but it is so good and easy!
Shepard's Pie

Pack of Instant potatoes
cup shredded cheese
jar of brown gravy
1 lb of ground beef
onion chopped
can of corn drained
peas drained

brown and drain your ground beef, then mix onion, corn, and peas with the gravy. Put in a casserole dish. Prepare mashed potatoes according to directions. Put potatoes on top of the mixture in the dish. Then top with cheese. Bake about twenty minutes at 350. Its so good! You can really put in what veggies floats your boat. Enjoy!


And this is thumbs up because it was actually cool enough to wear a sweatshirt this morning yea!


Okay a quick note on Big Brother I am really glad Dan won this was a hard season for me I never really had a favorite but I think Dan played the game well!


Happy Hump Day!

10 comments:

Jenni said...

Hi Carrie~
Thank you so much for joining in and sharing a recipe! Your recipe sounds wonderful! I have never had it, but I have heard it is VERY good~ definitely a great fall recipe. :)

How are your toes doing? I hope you're feeling much better! :)

Georgia Girl said...

Sounds yummy! I fix something like this but I don't add the corn or peas...

Love that Pink GA sign

I do a recipe every Monday...so join in anytime...

I didn't have a favorite on BB either but thought Dan played the best....

The Berry's Patch said...

My whole family loves shepards pie. It's such a good fall recipe. I'm so jealous that it's cold enough for you to wear a sweatshirt. We won't have that kind of weather until November. :-)

Mrs. B said...

Hi Carrie! I love shepards pie! My mom used to make it when I was a kid. I think she used carrotts and peas. I'm excited about sweatshirt weather too! It's actually really cooled off here the last couple of days, but I'm sure it'll heat up again soon.

Shell in your Pocket said...

That recipe sounds nice and easy! I love things like that...this is a keeper!

Oh...by the way your nailpolish on your toes are so cute! My daughter saw it and said she wanted me to do that:)!
-Sandy Toes

Marie said...

I don't think I've ever had Shepard's Pie in my life. And I am OLLLLLD. :o)

I was happy Dan won BB too. He was marked from week 1, so for him to manage to stay in the game and win was pretty cool. I'm sad it's over though. What the heck am I going to watch tonight??

I wore a jacket this morning too! I was so excited. I can't wait for it to cool off and stay cool!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

How funny! I am making Shepherd's Pie for dinner tonight. I agree it is the perfect fall meal! You and I must think alike!
Carrie

Georgia Girl said...

Oh thanks for the help I finally got it going...will need to tweak some maybe when I have more time.

Unknown said...

It totally would of been an injustice if Dan hadn't won!!!

Can't wait till the next one!

Robyn Beele said...

Cute picture!! The recipe sounds good and easy.