Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy 1st Day of Fall!

I had a great weekend, friends, food, and football what more could you ask for right. Well on to more important things. I went with my sister Robyn to her ultrasound today (along with Nick her husband, my mama, my daughter and Nick's mom).

I am so excited boys are so fun I can't wait to spoil it rotten! I want to thank everyone for the tailgating ideas can't wait to show you what I have come up with. And yeah its more coffeetablegating but it still fun. I really want tickets since I only live 45 minutes from Athens but we will have to see if that happens. Oh who else is excited about Heroes tonight! If I didn't have this broke toe I would be jumping up and down with all this excitement today I might not be able to handle it all!!! lol


Happy Fall Ya'll (i couldn't resist)


9 comments:

Valarie said...

Oh yeah a little boy!!! I have tried not to remind Syd about Heroes, because she wont be home. :[ She loves that show.

The Berry's Patch said...

We have Heroes scheduled to record. My whole family loves that show. Congratulations to your sister. Is he her first baby? :-)

Jill said...

Oh yes little boys are lots of fun. My little guy is going to be a teenager next month. My the years fly by! He has always been so much fun to be with. I know you will enjoy being with your little guy too!
~Jill

Jenni @ nest to keep said...

How exciting that your sister is having a little boy! That is so exciting! :)

I can't believe I forgot that today is the first day of fall! Happy fall to you, too! :)

One Wired Woman said...

Oh fun!! Gotta love those baby boys. I have two of my own. Congrats to your sis. :) ~Jill

Ms. Tee said...

How sweet - boys are so much fun. Congratulations to your sister (and to you)!

Robyn Beele said...

I am so glad you got to come to the ultrasound!

Mrs. B said...

Congrats to your sis! Little boys are lots of fun and they loooove their mamas! How special that you got to be there with her.

preppy little dress said...

a little boy, congrats auntie!!