Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Friday

I am so glad today is Friday~yesterday my nerves were really tested in a bad way but whatever I am so over it. Just wanted to thank everyone for the sweet comments about my kids, just to clarify some things yes they are both mine and Johnny's together and no I didn't have them when I was twelve. lol Its fun to look young with them but it can get some people really confused like when the teacher looks at Johnny wanting to know which one is the student. Also yes I do that trip twice a day because we live in town and less than a mile from the school no buses run in town. When Noah was in elem. school he walked home some but the traffic is so bad it makes me nervous so I would rather just pick them up.


Also I don't know if ya'll remember me posting about a friend that was in Emory having brain surgery on a tumor he has had since he was a teenager. Well that's been 2 or 3 months ago I ask that you please remember him and his family. They moved him to a nursing home this week and no one really knows what the outcome will be, its just so sad. We love you JBO! This picture was taken this July4th.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! GO DAWG we have got to beat Tennessee got to!

14 comments:

The Berry's Patch said...

Have a great weekend! I hope your friend is okay. :-)

Valarie Lea said...

People tell me the same thing with my kids.

Meg said...

I know, I am so heartbroken about Jason. It just doesn't seem fair. I'm just praying away for him.

Kelli Radford said...

Please let our Dawgs do well!!

Amy said...

Carrie,
It breaks my heart to see Jason that way. Nikki took Austin and Jeff and Joy to Aidan. It's really up to you. Maybe you should go first.

Unknown said...

Yeah we are going tomorrow I am going to leave it up to Noah I think.

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Everyone thinks Hubby and I look like we're in high school, and everyone thinks my Mom and I are sisters! I hope everything goes well with you friend!

Anonymous said...

You are young lookin' Cute pic! I'm glad you are feeling better today

FlipFlop Mom said...

Oh your kids post was cute!!! Loved it...
Last year I was helping my daughter set up for prom.. and everyone wanted to know who the "new" student was.. my daughter got sick of saying.. "This is my mom".. I even had a teacher tell me to get back to work... cause she thought I was a kid goofing off and skipping class.... Little did she know.. 18 years before hand.. LOL LOL...

You're a doll!!

Ms. Tee said...

I'm so sorry about your friend - I will keep him in my prayers for sure.

Mrs. B said...

So sad about your friend! I hope he gets better soon.

I drive all 3 of my kids to and from school everyday too. Buses aren't really an option, but even if they were, I have such horrid memories of the school bus as a kid, I don't know if I could make them ride one!

Cottage Rose said...

Hey Carrie; I am so sorry to hear about you friend, I will keep him in my prayers. And I did see your light bulb pumpkin, I could not remember where I saw it. lol Love the post on your way to pick up the kids. I thought it was very cute and cleaver. Hope you have a great weekend.

Hugs;
Alaura
Ps. you do look very young luck you....

Jill said...

It is fun to still look young sometimes. I'm really short (not even 5') and that doesn't help with making me look 28! Earlier this summer my husband ran into an old family friend. He pointed at me, our daughter and my stepson and said, "Are all three of these kids yours?"

Marie said...

I'm very sorry about your friend. :o( I *used* to look young. Now I think I look older than my age. Which is depressing as hell. lol