Monday, December 1, 2008

This is going to be a long post so please bare with me

Weekend recap~Wednesday night I was up to my eyeballs making food for the next day I made the breakfast casserole from the recipe Les gave me it was such a big hit that my family wants it for Christmas morning!

Thursday aka Turkey day~We went to Johnny's grandmother's for breakfast she does this so everyone can get together but are able to go to other places too. This a picture of Johnny's grandmother Mama Ellen with two of her great grandkids

This is me not sure what I was doing After Mama Ellen's we ate lunch at my grandparents it was great but I forgot to take pictures. Thursday night I think I passed out around nine o'clock.


Friday~Robyn's husband Nick cooked a great meal for all of our friends then everyone hung out and played rock band. The boys and the wishbone


Robyn (and Andrew in the belly)Saturday~I went to Amy and Michael for the GA/GA Tech game we will not talk about the game I would rather just remember all the cute food Amy had for everyone!Get him Amy

See the cute blanket behind the enemy I mean Michael's head I am going to make some for Christmas present isn't it cute!

I look rough in all my pictures this weekend sorry!


Sunday~I watched Anne of Green Gables all day that was it I was tired!


Today new job it went really well I think I am really going to like it I did not realize how heavy some of those dresses were...now off to rest my feet I have not stood in heels all day in a long time!


Sorry for the long post~I am going to post some Christmas pictures tomorrow!


Carrie


9 comments:

Victoria said...

Sounds like you guys had a great Thanksgiving.

Your job sounds interesting. I couldn't wear heels all day though!!! :)

Shell in your Pocket said...

Anne of Green Gables..I just love that movie..seen it so many times but cry as though it's my first time!
-sandy toes

The Berry's Patch said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. You are so photogenic girl!

Can't wait to see your Christmas decorations. :-)

Darlene said...

Sounds like a wonderful Thanksgiving and all of you are so CUTE!!! I am glad you liked your job. I would definitely have a hard time standing all day in heels.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like y'all had a fun filled Thanksgiving and weekend. I am glad that you are enjoying your new job.

Our Complete Family said...

So glad the casserole was a hit!
Awesome first day on the job...another hit!
And your Thanksgiving break~ I love that his Grandma makes a bfast for all to come over. How sweet. That photo is darling of her!
Cute how your friend had those napkins. Looks like a yummy good spread for football watching!
Happy Monday~ Les

Jenni said...

Hi Carrie~
I am so glad that you had a good Thanksgiving, and a fun weekend! I love those blankets, like the ones you want to make for Christmas. My sis-in-law made those for our kids one year, only these ones are actually little sleeping bags instead of throw blankets! They are so soft! :)

I am happy that your first day went well! It sounds like such a fun job! :)

Have a great night! :)

Jeni said...

You are lucky to have both sides of your families nearby. I wish my side was closer...at least my husbands side is in Macon and Savannah and it's fun to share special days with them. This is the first time in 17 years we have lived near family.

Can you believe Tech beat us? That was terrible but looked like a fun party you had!

Hope you have another good day at work!

Tam said...

Great POST and I watched ANNE OF GREEN GABLES all day long...LOVE GA PUBLIC BROADCASTING!!! I am laughing my butt off because I was lying there thinking I must be the ONLY one watching this on the great shopping weekend...LOL LOL