Monday, August 31, 2009

FMM Getting to Know Me

Amber is hosting Friend Making Monday


So here are the 20 getting to know me questions!


1. Do you cook every night?
During the week I do cook every night unless we go to my parents


2. What kind of laundry detergent do you use & why?
Tide with Downy


3. Do you do laundry every day or loads at a time?
I do at least one load of towels a day


4. How often do you eat out per week?
Usually on the weekends


5. Where do you usually eat out?
McDonald's (yuck I know its so darn easy), Pizza Hut or local Mexican and Greek restaurants


6. What is your favorite retail store?

♥Target♥

7. What's your favorite thing to drink?
Coke


8. Do you take vitamins? What kind?

Yes multi vitamin and B12


9. What percentage of the household chores to you do?
85%


10. Do your children do chores? {Or will they, did they, etc}
Brinsley washes her own clothes, washes her own dishes, cleans her room and helps out with cleaning after dinner. Noah is learning to wash his clothes, takes trash out and is in charge of getting the can to the road once a week, his room, and helping clean up after dinner.

11. Do you go to church?
At the moment we do not I hope that will change soon

12. Do you have a housework schedule?
yes do I always stick to it NO

13. Do you keep a working budget?
yes but I could do better sometimes.

14. What do you do at night as a family?
we have are certain tv show that we watch as a family. Johnny works 3-11 every night during the week so we try to make Sundays are family time. But the kids and I eat dinner together every night

15. How do you prepare yourself for a new week?
Clean, make sure everything is signed, layed out etc for the next week

16. What do your mornings look like?
Depends but I usually wake them up at 6:45 they don't really need my help but if they want me to I will cook breakfast but the usually eat cereal. Johnny takes them to school. We have coffee together then I either go to work or walk

17. What time do you get up in the mornings?
6:45 - 7:00

18. What time do you go to bed at night?
I try to go to bed at 11 but its usually closer to 12

19. How do you manage all of the paperwork that floods into your household? {bills, school work, magazines, ads, etc}
it all goes on the counter and Johnny goes through it once a week

20. How do you keep your household organized? {calendars, charts, etc}
Calender on the fridge and my many list!

Well that was fun!

Have a great night I am off to get some crocheting done :)

hugs

Carrie



9 comments:

April said...

It's always a lot of fun to get to know my bloggy friends better! I may have to do this the next time! Enjoy your evening, Carrie!

Kelli said...

Ahh a Coke friend. It is the best week. Thanks for sharing.

Small House said...

I stay up late to. It's my favorite time of day.
Sandra

Tracey said...

What a great idea for Friend Making Monday :)
I came over for a visit from Cindy at Just Another Day in Paradise. Nice to meet you :)
Tracey

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Hi Carrie!

I loved reading your answers. What a fun way to get to know people. My oldest girl and boy have very similar chores to yours.

Why do you take the B12? Does it help with PMS?

XOOX
Jen

Darlene said...

That was a fun read about you and your family.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love getting to know a new blog friend......Love your blog....
Hope you will stop by and visit my new Christmas blog that I launched this week. The button on my regular blog will take you right to it....
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
Have a great week

BK said...

I can't wait to do this- it looks fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Fun read! I enjoyed getting to know you better!