Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tag You Are It Tuesday!

Play along with this fun little tag go for it...

1. Where is your cell phone?

right beside me (of course)

2. Your hair?

blonde in the summer

brown in the winter

3. Your Favorite Food?

junk food i could live off of appetizers its bad (like on the movie Mermaids)

4. Favorite Drink?

coke is by far but I also love coffee, lemonade and watermelon slushies

5. Your dreams/goals

to create, to be loved, and live my life to it fullest

6. What room are you in?

7. What are your hobbies?

sewing, cooking, painting, crocheting, gardening, games and cross word puzzles

8. What is your fear?

being alone

9. Where were you last night?

home sweet home

10. Something you are not?

stuck up

11. Muffins?

love them strawberry cheese cake are my favorite

12. Where did I grow up?

a small town in NE Georgia

13. Last thing I did?

fixed Johnny’s lunch before he went to work and walked the dogs

14. What are you wearing? sweat shirt jeans

and these socks (aren’t they cute)

15. Your t.v.

Heroes, So You Think You Can Dance, Flash Forward, Murder She Wrote and Big Bang Theory

16. your pets?

caleigh

Bootsy Collins

Sadie Belle

Dixie

17. your friends?

Are the cutest and the best ;-)

18. your life?

mine and I would not trade with anyone

19. your mood?

quiet

20. missing someone?

always (john boy feel better soon)

21. vehicle

22. something you are not wearing?

shoes

23. your favorite store?

Target, Rue 21, Junk Man’s Daughter and any thrift store

24. when’s the last time you laugh?

earlier

25. your best friend?

the sweetest boy in the world

26. one place you could go over and over?

the beach any where

27. one person that emails me regularly?

my niece (love you girl)!

28. Favorite place to eat?

my parents

29. Where will you be in the next 6 years?

dang that’s a long time away I will be 41 oh crap who knows I just hope I am happy and health!

Hugs

~♥ Carrie♥~

11 comments:

jules said...

This is very fun! I drive a red beetle and I have brown striped socks on.

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

What a fun game! I might have to do this one tomorrow. I am getting burned out on burlap.

I loved seeing your socks. And is that your car? So cute! Hope you are having a great day!

XOOX
Jen

jennykate77 said...

Fun! Your socks are way cute! I love your answers♥

Hope you're having a great week so far!

Tam said...

That was fun reading your answers! I love the NOT stuck up answer!!!! Your socks ROCK!!!

Have a great week!!!

Becky Farley said...

Love this!! Did I read crocheting?! You learned!? Woowhoo! I love your socks, super cute car ps! I was in ga this weekend, so pretty and everyones so friendly!!

Kelli said...

I read too fast and at first thought "there is no way she's 41." Got it now. I LOVE me some Coca Cola!!!! Cute socks.

Unknown said...

Becky I can crochet I just cant figure out those darn granny squares I need someone to show me hands on but I have a friend who keeps promising.

Anonymous said...

Awww... your furry babies are adorable!

Susan said...

Love your car!! My daughter wants this one too:) love all your animals too... I can't wait to post this, looks like fun! thanks for sharing

Alicia The Snowflake said...

How fun! I love appetizers and coke, too. You know we wouldn't be Georgians, if we didn't like coke ;) Love your socks!

Mariana said...

This looks like fun! :)