Monday, November 16, 2009

Hello Monday!

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was so so Friday was good picked the kids up at
school.Then headed to Hobby Lobby and Michaels. Then a quick bhool and headed to Hobby ite to eat at none other than Chick Fil A yum! At Hobby Lobby I somehow found myself on one of the Christmas aisles that had this adorable Nativity set I have been looking everywhere for a Nativity scene I really love the little people one so this was perfect!

I spend a lot of Saturday here
and here I had a terrible headache all day
but I did get a few things done as I watch GA kick some booty!

On Sunday it was both my grandparents birthday so my whole family went to go eat lunch with them so I made red velvet cupcakes


and pecan pie! So good!


*Finish embroidery
*Finish bracelet's
*Go to Michael or/and Hobby Lobby
*Work on new header
*Write store policies
*photo shoot ?
*make pecan pie and red velvet cupcakes
*grandparents birthday party
*Wrap presents
*Finish my Christmas Cards for card exchange
*dye hair (red highlights maybe)
*finish wreath #2 and #3

The red colored items on my do list that I actually got done!

I hope everyone has a wonderful evening :)

Hugs
~♥Carrie♥~

DO NOT ASK ME WHY THE FONT IS ALL SCREWED UP I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO GET IT TO LOOK NORMAL BUT IT WOULD SO I GIVE UP! ARRGGG :(

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a great weekend. i was stuck in bed, sick and not feeling so well.

now i'm at work and feeling even worse.
is it the weekend yet?
:(

Darlene said...

Oh girl I can definitely sympathize with you on the headaches! I get migraines so badly, I feel like I want to just die!

Your red velvet cupcakes and pecan pie look DELICIOUS! Happy Monday!

Mariana said...

Wow you did a lot of your list! I suck at those haha :/

My weekend was nice :) <3 Whenever I get to see the boy is nice ha! :) and did a lot of homework in a very short time :O

XOXO

:)

Moore Minutes said...

Your to do list looks fun actually! :) Those cupcakes looks so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Sorry you had a bad headache...that sucks! especially on a weekend :(
Yummy looking pie and cupcakes! Can't wait to see your new hair! x

Small House said...

OH...don't you just hate headaches!! But, for having one, you got allot done.

CUTE-CUTE nativity scene. I look at them every year, thinking this is the year I'll get a good one. Maybe this year.

Have a great day.
Sandra

CB said...

OH Sorry about the headaches - hate those buggers, they really put a crimp in the list!

Doesn't it feel good to get some things checked off! Good job!

Cottage Rose said...

Hi Carrie;; You did a better job on your to do list then I did.... I did work some on the quilt,, but did not get the top finished as I wanted to.. But did make the movie 2012 That was so very Good Love it...... I want to see it again,.lol have a great week

Hugs;
Alaura

April said...

Red velvet cupcakes...life doesn't get much better, does it? That pie sure looks good, too! Can't wait to see your finished nativity!

Debbie said...

Despite the headache it looks like you did accomplish quite a bit. The cupcakes and pie look delicious!

Debbie

Unknown said...

mmmm...red velvet. YUMMY. I am making RV cupcakes for my daughter's 1st bday in a few weeks! Love the little nativity set, I've been looking all over for one like that!

crissy

Anonymous said...

Red velvet is my favorite!

Nina Diane said...

whew...you were one busy gal this weekend!

Madison Sanders said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.