Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Places You Wanted To See

Here is everything yall are dying to see lol! Really this was a lot of fun ok here we go

my favorite red thing this was hard so I picked all the red things in my kitchen :)
A picture of Johnny and me crafting together well this is the best I could find he is blowing out eggs for me to make easter eggs

My favorite place to relax is here its ugly I know but it the best sit in the house :)

this is my other favorite place to relax
my bed :)
I thought I would share a picture of my night stand just because it was there when I was taking pictures (I have had that alarm clock since I was 15)



Where I do my crafting and most of my blogging/Facebook/Email etc.

But sometimes it gets moved to the dining room (see Dixie's tail)
My craft supplies I have a craft closet and I like to keep it real on here but my mom would pass out if she saw it (its on my list to organize)

Inside my car aka June Bug





Hey brin

My front door
outside my door

the public library
I also had a request for me sleepwalking but I wasn't sure how to get that picture and Brinsley said her account of me sleep walking is "mama go back to bed" :)

That was fun I hope ya'll enjoyed :)

I hope everyone has a great day!

Hugs and Love
~♥Carrie♥~




9 comments:

jennykate77 said...

Love it all!!! Your house is just as cute as you are! I love your bed...it's so comfy looking!

Hope you're having a wonderful day!♥

Lindsey said...

Loved it! Your house is just adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting those especially the one of hubby doing a craft :)! You are too cute for words! Your bed is dreamy...a great place to take a nap I bet :)
hugs xx

Lindsay said...

I love your bedroom it is so pretty! Your lamp is GORGEOUS!! love love!!

Ashley Morris said...

Love it! I really, really want to do that for my bed now...it's so pretty! :)

Annnd...I wanted to stop by and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving too!! :D

Rhonda said...

Love your fall wreath! Pretty! Your bedroom looks cozy too! Hope you and your family have a happy Thanksgiving too! ;o) Take care!

sj said...

Aw, I love your house! Especially your kitchen and bedroom. So cute.

Anonymous said...

I come to your blog a lot, but I don't always leave comments. I really love all the crafts that you do on your blog, they are so cute! I also love that your home looks like a real home! It is darling but has such a personal touch. I think many strive for magazine cover homes, and its pretty but it sort of lacks that personal touch you feel in a home. You home is lovely, and it feels personal and comfy. I love that your not afraid to put things you love around your house, and do your own thing. Anyhow I bet many love coming to your house, it seems like a warm and happy place.

Anonymous said...

Fun post, Carrie! Everything is so cute!