Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thrifty Thursday!


We did good this week on Thrifty Thursday Noah got this lava lamp for $3.00 which I thought was a really good dealI bought this coffee cup hanger but I am going to use to hang my jewelery on I probably will repaint it but I haven't had a chance to yet
Halloween t-shirts for 1.00 a piece (i will probably wear them more than just Halloween but who knows).

and last but not least my thrifty skirt for .75 (J. Crew) also the boots are new but there were not that cheap but I really have been wanting some new boots.

Cute huh!
Ok everyone don't forget about tomorrow tune in I have three guest bloggers that are going to be great and a really good giveaway!

The Party will last all day
I can't wait see you there!!!!!!!!

Hugs
~♥Carrie♥~

15 comments:

Jamie said...

Great finds! Love the boots and your "new jewelry holder"! ;)

Jamie said...

Great finds! Love the boots and your "new jewelry holder"! ;)

miss teacups said...

mmmm pretty boots! i have some just like them but they are black and a little shorter. i love the colour of yours though...

blog party; yay!!

i love thrifty finds :)

Unknown said...

I'm lovin those boots! Can't wait until tomorrow! :o)

Paula said...

I love your boots. They are so cute! Please tell me where you got them. I have been desperately looking everywhere!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Great finds! Love the jewelry stand idea. I might have to copy it ;) Take care my friend! Can't wait to see what's going on tomorrow!

The Berry's Patch said...

Cool stuff! Love those boots!

Amber said...

What a great jewlrey holder! And those tights and boots!! Want them!! I need new boots so bad. Where did you get yours??
Can't wait for the blog party tomorrow. It will make my Friday so much better!
XOXO
Amber

Cottage Rose said...

HI Carrie; Wow what great boots,, love them.... I have not seen a Lava Lamp since the early 70's..oh dear showing my age...lol Have a great weekend.

Hugs;
Alaura

Mariana said...

Yay :) I will check it! :) congrats! big number!!

The Blonde Duck said...

I love those boots!

Anonymous said...

Score! I love the jewellery hanger idea! and the boots are awesome! I am looking for cowboy boots myself.
See you at the party! :) xx

Meg said...

You look adorable!! I love those tights and the boots :)

Robyn Beele said...

Love those boots! I have been looking for some myself!

Anonymous said...

Great finds! Those boots are so cute!