Sunday, December 20, 2009

I need to be cooking...



I think I am wearing this tonight


1. If you could change anything about your physical appearance, what would it be?
I am pretty happy with myself but I would love to lost about 15 pounds

2. Is there a habit in others that you find annoying?
oh yea lol

3. What is your favorite recipe using ground beef?
taco ring

4. What was your favorite book as a kid?
all the Ramona books, anything by Judy Blume I love to read so I would read just about anything!

5. Did you work as a teenager and if so, where?
I did not work

6. Did you work while in college and if so, where?
no I did not go to college

7. When you go to sleep do you like total darkness or semi? When you go to sleep do you need quiet or is some noise ok?
total darkness but I do fall asleep reading sometimes

8. When doing laundry, fabric softener or not?
yes but not on towels

9. Open toed or closed toed shoes?
both I guess because right now I am on a big boot kick but I love my flip flops

10. Would you rather be blind or deaf?
This is tough. I'd say deaf

11. Dangle or stud earrings?
dangle for sure

12. Bottled water or tap?
bottled

13. What do you put on pancakes?
Butter and syrup

14. On a long trip would you rather drive or fly?
fly I hate driving long distance

15. Do you prefer classic old movies or new?
old I suppose (how old are we talking lol)!
Now I need to go make rice krispie treats and dip we are having Christmas at my parents tonight so fun!

Love ya!
~Carrie~

9 comments:

nope said...

i loved the ramona series soooo much! my next tattoo is gonna be young ramona with her fists balled up, shoes untied, and yelling up into the air. she's going on my forearm. i can't wait!

Lindsay said...

totally love your tights and boots! so cute, I love feet/shoe pics! Well as long as it isnt man feet, yuck! :D
xoxo

Mariana said...

uh nice tights!

Yums! I just ate lots og guacamole dip! so good! :)

XOXO :*

Jacque said...

oo cute boots!! I loved Judy Blume when I was younger! Especially the Ramona books!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I loved reading Judy Blume as a kid. I think I read all the Ramona books. I still remember when she broke a raw egg over her head. Classic!

BTW, I love the boots and the tights!

Stacey said...

I loved all the Judy Blume books!

Kelli said...

Yeah! I love your answers. I love the Ramona books and Babysitter's Club. Mmm, taco ring...and now I want some rice crispy treats.

Kelly said...

you should totally wear the boots and tights tonight! so cute!! Hope your rice krispie treats are yummy!

Anonymous said...

Cute boots! I read Judy Blume when I was a kid. I loved them!