Monday, February 15, 2010

The Best Weekend

What a busy fun weekend starting on Friday afternoon we got this to most people this is not too exciting but we get maybe one snow a year so we all get super excited when it happens. This is outside my back door.

And I got all my Valentines from all you crafty wonderful ladies thanks so much they looked so good on the mantle! ♥

Johnny really spoil me this year I got a net book which I have been hinting around for since Christmas I love it. Bonus now I don't drive the kids crazy borrowing their laptops all the time!

He surprised me with these beautiful tulips (not a great picture the are so much prettier in real life)!
We went to some antique stores and I scored big time but I am saving that for thrifty thursday but we also went to a few other place where I got this wonderful black boots
and these super comfortable shoe
Johnny was equally as spoiled I think I did alittle treasure hunt around the house it was fun but I forgot to take pictures but he got Family guy pj bottoms, a mix cd (our favorite songs for every year we have been together, oreos and a new guitar.
Sunday was my nieces birthday so she had a skating party it was too fun we all had a blast!
This is my dad
Me and Brinsley taking a break (Carol Anne you can't really see it but I wore the heart you crochet) :)
Johnny skating
I hope everyone had a great weekend too!
I have a big surprise to announce this week that involves lots of fun for everyone!

Hugs and Loves
Carrie

23 comments:

Georgia Girl said...

Sure was a great weekend...last time we got snow was about 7 years ago so we were totally loving this weekend.

Love all the loot you found and Lexi is asking all kinds of questions about you. She is sitting here looking at your blog...she is loving all the pictures!

Did I miss something on the cards...I would have loved to have been in a card exchange...maybe you might do it for St. Patty's Day...I would love to do it.

Pam said...

Glad you had such a perfect weekend. I love those kind!
Pam

Jamie said...

How fun!!! Looks like a wonderful weekend! Can't wait to hear your surprise!!! Tell me! Tell me! hehe
Hope you're having a great Monday!!
xoxo

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

What a fun weekend!!

~ Sarah

Rhonda said...

Sounds like you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Cute pictures. I love to skate!

Darlene said...

It looks and sounds like you all had a GREAT weekend! What fun! We usually get snow a couple of times a year and not much, so I have been LOVING all of the snow we are getting this year. It is in the forecast for possibly two more times THIS week. As I always say.....we will see.....

Hope you are enjoying your Monday.♥

PaperCameraScissor said...

Wow it sounds like you had an awesome weekend and Valentines. One lucky girl!!!
Cool boots and shoes!!

I can't wait to hear your news. I with Jamie--spill it!!! :D

Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

Aw, sounds great!

Lindsay said...

Wait!! I wanna know this surprise!!!!!!!!!!!

You got seriously spoiled this year, you go girl!!! So glad you had a great Love Day!!

So glad you got all your cards and loved them all! I am so happy so many people participated an put so much work into all of them!

Love ya!
xoxo,
Lindsay

Anonymous said...

I. LOVE. Roller skating. Sounds like you had the best of Valentine's Days! Yay! Have a great week!

Christina said...

What fantastic boots. Wow!

Glad you had a great Valentines Day.

We got some snow too. Exciting here too.

Amy said...

I love the new "comfy" shoes!! They are super cute. Where are they from. You did get spoiled and you so deserve it!!!

Cottage Rose said...

Hi Carrie; Wow Cupid sure was busy at your house on Valentine's Day.... I love the photo of you and your sweet heart,,you two make a wonderful couple.... can't wait to hear the big news.....

Hugs;
Alaura

Robyn Beele said...

Love the shoes! I wish we could have stayed longer skating!

jules said...

I've wanted a net book for a while. How do you like it?

Sounds like you had a great weekend.

Carol Anne said...

wow looks like you had a wonderful Valentine's weekend! I love that you wore the heart pin!!

My husband spoiled me with a laptop this weekend too! I'm in love with it! And with him as well of course!! haha!

DeAndra said...

Love your Valentine display!

CB said...

Glad you had such a fun weekend and your Valentine Mantel looks so beautiful!! Very fun!

Jenni said...

Your snow looks beautiful! And your mantel is so pretty and festive! :) I'm happy to hear you had a good weekend!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

I LOVE roller skating!!! I am so jealous! And look at all of those cute cards!!!!

XOXO
Jen

Stacey said...

Great gift! What a fun weekend!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a really fun weekend!

Catherine said...

Sounds like a fun Valentine's! You got lots of cute stuff, I love the shoes! :)

xoxo,
Cat