Sunday, February 21, 2010

Getting to Know you Sunday

I have seen this on other blogs and thought I would join the fun Getting To Know You

The questions..

1. How often do you wash/change your sheets?
I would love to say once a week but its probably more like two weeks - yuck don't judge haha
2. When is your birthday?
September
3. Have you ever met a bloggy friend in real life?
No but I would love to I think it would be so much fun
4. Brad Pitt or George Clooney?
Brad Pitt
5. If you could change one thing about your body what would it be?
My hair I hate it I wish it was thicker
6. How often do you wash your hair?
Every day I have very oily hair
7. Do you have pets?
I do Dixie (chihuahua) Sadie Belle (shih tzu) and Caleigh (stray cat that decide she wanted us as a family)
8. How many social networks do you belong to..if you had to give up one, what would it be?
myspace, facebook, twitter, blogger (I think its a social network) I would give up myspace since I never go on there anyway

Happy Sunday Night

Carrie

14 comments:

Meg said...

I don't wash my sheets every week either so don't feel bad, about every 2 weeks for us too! I will have to do one of these for tomorrows post! By the way, I just showed my husband your profile and blog pics and asked him how old he thought you were...he said 16 or 17, I personally think you look about 20 or 21! You must have amazing genes!!
xoxo~Meg

Unknown said...

haha thank you :D

Catherine said...

Cute survey! I love getting to know you better! I don't wash my sheets every week either, but when I do, ahhh heaven!

I would love to meet some of my blogger friends too. I think we would get along great!!

xoxo,
Cat

Nina Diane said...

I don't remember ever seeing pics of your doggie Sadie Belle...

Unknown said...

Nina she is scared of the camera so I have to sneak pictures but there is one of the side of her

Stacey said...

I wish my hair was thicker too! I hate it!

Sonja said...

I have really thick hair, hair stylists always try to get me to thin it out too, no way! It gets really heavy though which is a down side! I love these fun questions and getting to little silly things people do lol.

Lindsay said...

cute survey!! I hope we can meet this summer when I go to La to visit!!! I so wish you were going to be in SF in March :( I'll bring a pic of you and you can sit with us, how's that? LOL Loves ya!!
xoxo,
Lindsay

sarah ann said...

This is a cute little survey! I might just have to hop on the bandwagon and joing the Getting to know you survey.

I am back to blogging!

:)

Have a wonderful Monday!

Xoxo
Sarah Ann

Georgia Girl said...

Don't worry I don't do my sheets once a week either...I try to do at least every two weeks.

I just deleted my space today since I never go there.

I have this place and FB so that is all I do now..

Oh I pushed your etsy to my small amount of followers...

Cottage Rose said...

Hey Carrie; How fun getting to know you more,,,, how you spell your cats name is just like our grand daughters,, the first time I have seen any one spell it like that.... any way really enjoyed it... have a great week.
Hugs;
Alaura

Alicia The Snowflake said...

How fun! My birthday is in September too. I understand about the sheets...life happens ;)

Take care my friend! And one day we'll have to meet in person to take care of #3.

Anonymous said...

Fun survey! I'm with you on the sheets too. Sometimes I'm just too lazy!

Tina Leigh said...

I hate myspace & wish I'd never opened an account there.