Monday, May 9, 2011

Book Review

Every once in a while I will come across a book that just completely sucks me in from the very first page this is one of those books!!!! If you like the movie or book Practical Magic then you will love this book its very magical :)

The women of the Waverley family -- whether they like it or not -- are heirs to an unusual legacy, one that grows in a fenced plot behind their Queen Anne home on Pendland Street in Bascom, North Carolina. There, an apple tree bearing fruit of magical properties looms over a garden filled with herbs and edible flowers that possess the power to affect in curious ways anyone who eats them
I will definitely read it again

sorry I haven't been around lately leaving comments or posting I am super busy with Brinsley graduating and finishing Noah's school for the year. Bare with me I will be back

I hope everyone had a great mother's day!!!!

Carrie

3 comments:

Tam said...

I have read this book. Read it. Also by the same author is The Sugar Queen and I really liked it. The Girl who chased the moon is good also. All the books are very different and you just sort of get really sucked in to the characters. I really like this author.

April said...

Thank you for your kind words and prayers, Carrie...I appreciate them so very much! This sounds like a great read...I'm always on the hunt for a good book!

tincanlily said...

That sounds like a nice summer read! I really like what you are doing with your patio! I love the hammock!
denise