Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Monday

I have to say I love having Mondays off I started out getting this beauties out of the garden fresh salsa to come
Noah has not been on the blog lately so here he is growing up more and more :(
I have been wanting to make a pound cake for awhile my grandmother always had a pound cake at her house it just reminded me so much of her and my papa
this is the first time I have ever made a cake (gasp) look how nice straight out of the oven I was so scared it was going to fall or stick! Now I have the baking bug
You know you have blogged for awhile when your kids start posing with food lol
(Noah is so goofy)
Just a random picture of me all hot and sweaty ha
I am spending the rest of the evening reading, laundry and watching Master Chef

Hugs
Carrie

5 comments:

tincanlily said...

Your pound cake looks perfect!
denise

Rhonda said...

Looks good! ;) Had to lol about the posing. Really can you have kids that old? I know we are close to the same age, but you look like his sister. :)

Rhonda said...

Oh, and I'm envious of your tomatoes...yummy! It has been so hot here, mine are not doing well at all. ;(

Robyn Beele said...

Now that you have practiced on that cake you can make me one! I LOVE that picture of Noah! We watch Master Chef also! Love that show!

Anonymous said...

I love pound cake! I have never tried to make one. Homemade salsa sounds so good! I love your shirt! My Mom's maiden name is Pendleton.