Sunday, July 24, 2011

Veg-all casserole

We have had a pretty laid back weekend I have had a stomach virus and let me tell in a hundred degree weather it sucks!!! I don't have any pictures to share from the weekend but I did make this its one of my families favorites
Veg All Casserole
the pictures don't do it justice and yes the chicken is a little on the burnt side but that is how I like it :)
Veg All Casserole

two cans of Veg all drained
1 can of cream of mushroom
1 small onion chopped
1/2 cup of mayo
about two cups of shredded cheddar cheese
1 sleeve of Ritz crackers (crushed)
butter
salt and pepper to taste

Preheat oven 400 degrees

in a bowl mix the veg all, cream of mushroom, mayo, onion and I cup of cheese

put in a casserole dish (9x11) cover with remaining cheese and crushed Ritz cracker dot with butter bake 25-30 mins until bubbly delish

Enjoy
Carrie

2 comments:

tincanlily said...

This sounds like a nice casserole. I like veg all. Sorry to hear you were not feeling well.
denise

Marla Rae Morrison said...

This looks yummy! I like my chicken like that too! : )