Monday, August 1, 2011

Hello Monday Hello August

I can't believe its August already Wow!

Yesterday was my wedding annv. 18 years I really can't believe its been 18 years so we went to see Harry Potter it was wonderful in my opinion I could go see it again right now! Yes I cried (alittle ok a lot).

I couple of post ago a showed my wish list well the camera strap has been shipped I can't wait!

I found the little people sewing machine on ebay trying to see if I can find it cheaper

I am going to wait on the kitchen aid since I really just started baking I could not justify spending that much on it right now but I am still getting a mixer if I really use it alot then I will get the kitchen aid
I have mention that I love Pinerest I really love all the recipes last week Johnny made homemade tortilla chips

and I made this wonderful Jalapeno Popper Dip its on the edge of the plate sorry for not getting a better picture I was too busy eating you should really try it!
Last but not least I am taking part in Oh So Lovely's thirty day photo challenge

Today's prompt is self portrait
so here is mine :)
I really like the prompts I need to use my camera more often
I think this will help

You should check it out

Hugs
Carrie

6 comments:

tincanlily said...

The chips look really good! I never thought about making my own. I bought my daughter a Kitchen Aid mixer for her birthday. She likes to bake. I bought it on QVC, it had 6 or 5 easy payments (monthly payments)! I like that, you don't have to pay all at once. There are so many colors to choose from!
denise

Sherry said...

Love the first photo! Thanks for joining in!

Unknown said...

popping to see your DAY ONE!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE your self portrait and your hat :) I have been married for 18 years too, and loved HP and needed tissues :)

Meg said...

We got my KA in Commerce at one of those kitchen stores. It was a refurbed one and I think it was around $200, maybe a little less or right at it. Can't remember.. And I'm pretty sure they come with a warranty. Mine has worked great these last 5 years.

Anonymous said...

Those chips look so yummy! Happy Anniversary! I am glad you had a great day!