Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ok football season starts on Saturday and us southern take our football serious this recipe is to die for good

 Chicken puffs

yields 32 puffs (I made a double batch)
4 ounces cream cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 cup cooked shredded chicken*
2 cans refrigerator crescent rolls
Mix cream cheese, garlic and chicken until well blended.
Unroll crescent rolls and cut each triangle into 2 triangles (when you unroll the crescent rolls, 2 triangles are attached making a big square, I just cut from there following the perforation for one cut and made another cut from the other corners = giving you 4 little triangles)
Place 1 tsp of chicken mixture on the center of each triangle and fold the corners in over the creamy mixture.
Place on cookie sheet and bake at 375 for 12-14 mins.
I used 2 cookie sheets at a time, and had to bake 3 batches to get all of mine baked (so allow for that time if you’re making a lot)
Also, mine were ready in about 11 mins, so watch for how your oven cooks.
I got the recipe from pineres Noah said its the best thing I have ever made lol
Happy Tailgating
Carrie

3 comments:

Robyn Beele said...

Sounds so yummy!

Lindsay Wright said...

this looks sooo good, I may have to try it out! gotta love a southern tailgate....

Miki said...

Yum! These look REALLY good! I'm getting hungry now ... and it's almost midnight, hehe.