Monday, October 17, 2011

Happy Monday

Happy Monday...its a no make up kind of day since all I have been doing all day is cleaning, laundry and AMC Fear Fest :)
 Sunday we did indeed cook a big sinfully good meal during the week we eat fairly healthy but on Sundays it on
 while Johnny was working his magic in the kitchen I took alittle stroll in yard looking at all the fall goodness
 I have to say these are the best mashed potatoes I have ever made Paula would be proud! Do not judge lol
 here is my progress so far it looks
 blue in the picture but it is actually a really pretty purple

Hugs
Carrie

10 comments:

Anastasia from Natbeesfashion said...

I wish I good do a pillow like that! I love the colours and the pattern :)
Have a nice day love.
x

thinkpriddy said...

yay for AMC! I tend to eat whatever on the weekends too but sometimes it's hard getting back on track Monday morning.

Dollie @ Dollie Creates said...

Oh that looks awesome! You're making me want to find my crochet needles :) Those potatoes look super super yummy!
Hope you're having a great day!

Dollie

Courtney said...

Carrie your blanket looks amazing!
You are so gorgeous without makeup too. How brave to share! I'm not so sure that I could.

Deidre said...

Your blanket looks great! You're making way more progress on your blanket than I am on the baby sweater I'm knitting!

Anya Rudn said...

Hehe cute post! Great job on the blanket!!!!

~Anya

KnittedFox said...

Hi Carrie! Thank for the comment on my blog. *^_^*v It was a happy morning surprise.

By the way- OMGoodness, I LOVE your shoes! They are so cute!

I really need to finish my current knitting project so I can start a granny blanket. The colors on yours are so pretty.

Have a great Tuesday!

yours truly dear said...

wow, i wish i looked like that with no makeup on!! unfortunately i frighten people if i dont wear any haha. love the blanket, its coming along really nice!

jen fuller said...

if i looked that gorgeous without makeup i'd have a always go sans make-up! jealous!

Cat @ No Wooden Spoons said...

I love the fall picture of your mum and shoes! Your blanket looks nice and cozy. AND YUM those potatoes look delicious!