Sunday, October 30, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday was cold and rainy so we stayed in had taco soup and carved pumpkins


 Noah worked really hard on his it turned out great
 Here is my Hello Kitty I just love it
 Noah's friend carved this one can anyone guess what it is?
 Noah's Mario
 I didn't get a picture of Johnny's by itself but he did the
Thrasher one


 Saturday we went to some friends to watch the GA/FL game

 it had me very stressed out ugh
 and I was forced to wear an Alabama hat
Oh yea we dressed up like cowgirls :)
I hope everyone is having a great weekend
I am watching The Halloween marathon eek

Please go check out Blue Eyed Night Owls Halloween blog party!

Carrie

12 comments:

rosieposie said...

wow one each??! they look amazing, can't get over how good your hello kitty one is! x

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Wow, they all turned out so so pretty! And I love how original they all are too:)

Arielle-HumblePieVintage said...

Dang, you and your family are pumpkin-carving wizards! And I would love some taco soup!

-Arielle

Anonymous said...

Carrie, this is sooooo cute!! :D Have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

Love your pumpkins! The friend's pumpkin is the on button for the XBox 360 :) Your Hello Kitty turned out awesome! (I haven't carved a pumpkin in a really really long time). I'm having a scary movie marathon in a little while too :)

Hope you're having a great Halloween!

Dollie

KnittedFox said...

What a fun weekend! The pumpkins look fantastic!

Thanks for stopping by my blog~

[waves]

Jessi said...

Great job!

Kirsten said...

your pumpkins turned out so well! i wish i would have gotten a couple this year :[

tincanlily said...

I agree you all did a great job with your pumpkins! I have never carved a pumpkin, maybe next year.
denise

Miki said...

Yay for Hello Kitty carved pumpkins! :D

Catmint said...

Omigoodness, those Jack o' Lanterns are awesome! :O

Honor said...

Love that Mario!