Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up



Hello Hello Hello!!!
this post is going to be so random but that is ok 
I am obsessed with Blythe dolls just looks at her 


 Tux is making herself more at home she looks mad in this picture but she is not 

 our weekend was great the whole family was at home which is quite unusual lately.
* I played Temple Run over and over and over 
* played around on Johnny's phone anxiously waiting for mine
* we played lots of games of Clue
*ordered pizza 

*played Just Dance 3

*I finished reading Agatha Christie's And Then There Were None (very good book)
*watched part of the super bowl (I thought the half-time show was great!!!)
then switched over to E.T.
♥♥♥♥
How was your weekend?

Hugs
Carrie

8 comments:

Robyn Beele said...

I didn't care for the half time show. I thought she kept doing strange dance moves and stumbling around much.

Amy said...

I love Temple Run! Of course, my score is nowhere near as good as yours!!!

April said...

I agree...it is nice when you can have your whole family together on the weekend. We don't get that nearly enough, either.

Anonymous said...

that Blythe doll is amazing! and i seriously LOVE the old school CLUE boardgame :D

Miki said...

Yay for playing games and eating pizza! ;P

And, aweee, Tux!!! Com here, kitty, kitty! Hehe.

Hugs!

Miki.

Unknown said...

Sounds awesome! I used to have a blythe...until I left it in a rental car in Texas. I like to think that some little girl out there is extremely happy to have found her :-)

Unknown said...

This is such a good way to recap the weekend! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Our Snickers always looks so mean in pictures but he's not! Glad that you had a great weekend