Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 and fondue

Happy 2013
I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's we really did!!!

I am really looking forward to the new year in a new house and lots of goals I am going to work on some, include this blog which has been a little neglected last year, so I really plan on changing that I need to get my craft mojo back so I hope this goal will help with that!!!
As I mention we had a fondue party so I thought I would share my cheddar fondue recipe it so so good

8 oz shredded sharp cheddar cheese
8 oz shredded swiss cheese
2 TBS of flour
1 clove of garlic
1 beer
combine cheese and flour in a bowl 
heat garlic and beer in a pot bring beer to a boil add cheese and flour to the beer reduce heat. Stir constantly until cheese is melted. Remove garlic clove. Transfer to fondue pot serve with french bread and granny smith apple slices!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a good time. Happy New Year!

Robyn Beele said...

Glad yo hear you will be Blogging more! That recipe sounds so good!

Anonymous said...

Love fondue! Happy New Year!