Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Dresser redo

Here is our weekend project that I mentioned in my last post
It started with Noah's old dresser somehow he managed to break two of the drawers but I knew it still had some life in it :)
we painted it Dove white
 Johnny remove the middle piece of wood that held the drawer
and added a board for a shelf
 next we added contact paper to the back

 and now I have a stand for my popcorn machine
 yes I have noticed that we need to finish painting the bottom lol but otherwise 

I love it!!
Watchcha' you think?

Carrie

2 comments:

Elise said...

Very cool idea! I've been on the lookout for one I can turn into a bookshelf. My friend's husband found one of those 1980's french provincial numbers on the side of the road, and that is what they did with it and I love it!
Elise

Jen Mc said...

I think this is FANTASTIC! Going to show hubby and see what he thinks of doing this...