Monday, August 11, 2008

Randomness!

We had a really good weekend on Friday just kinda hung out, Saturday cleaned up some then went swimming, Sunday went to a family reunion then to the river to hang out. I haven't post any picture lately b/c Noah took my batteries for the Wii control and I keep forgetting to put them back in my camera.

Big Brother this week should be interesting with those two on the block!


I have a really good friend that needs everyones prayers he is in Emory in ICU.


Have a great week girls!


3 comments:

Marie said...

BB was very, VERY interesting on Sunday! I despise so many people on that show, it's not even funny. lol Jerry is the WORST.

I didn't watch the Mole finale yet... I was so worried I was going to see who the Mole was on your blog this morning. Whew!

Thoughts are with your friend. Hope he is okay!!!

Kendra said...

I have never watched BB before. Maybe I should try it.
Sounds like you had a nice weekend. Hope your friend is doing better soon.

Unknown said...

I'm bummed neither of the two on the block won the power of veto last night. Which one are you wanting to go home? I like Keesha and Libra was just starting to grow on me...