Friday, October 16, 2009

A Walking Workout and the Weekend

I just found this picture on my computer thought I would share I thought it was pretty cool and if are wondering why the pictures lately have been webcam shots I am in the process of moving all my pics and files to my new/my sisters old computer so I have been improvising.

I love to walk for exercise but lately around here the weather has been so bad that I haven't been able to and I would love to have a treadmill but honestly we are at maxi um capacity as it is so I found this work out for people like me that wish they had a treadmill but don't so I thought I would share (its seems to be a good work out so far).

2:00 minutes March in place
2:00 minutes step side to side
1:00 minute walk fast in place and pump arms
2:00 minutes march (lift knees to hip height)
1:00 minute butt kicks
2:00 minutes alternate lunges
2:00 minutes walk fast and pump arms
1:00 minute march in place
2:00 minutes reverse lunges
2:00 minutes alternate lunges
1:00 minute walk fast in place and pump arms
2:00 minute reverse lunges
1:00 minute squats
2:00 minutes alternate lunges
2:00 minutes march in place
1:00 minute walk fast and pump arms
2:00 minutes march (lift knees to hip height)
2:00 minutes march in place

We really don't have a whole lot planned for this weekend tonight Brinsley is staying home so were are pigging out on pizza and having a Halloween movie thon. We were wanting to go to a corn maze this weekend but I think we are going to wait till the weather is better.

I found this cute girl (she is a bank). While at the thrift store as soon as my esty store is open she will be for sale. I hope once I get everything together I can open the store.
I hope everyone has a great weekend! I am off to go eat some spring rolls with my sweet husband then walk them off. What's ya'll plans?

Hugs

Carrie

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are having a girls night in here as well! Chick flicks, pizza and popcorn in our pj's :)
I like that statuettte, reminds me of old 70's stuff my mom won't part with.
Mmmmm...spring rolls....now I'm hungry!
Have a great weekend! x

The Blonde Duck said...

Have a lovely weekend!

Mommy24cs said...

Love the girl bank! So vintage looking.

Have fun watching movies and have a great weekend too!!

April said...

That workout sounds like a good one, Carrie! Are you going to watch the original "Halloween" movie...that's one of my favorites!?! Have a fun time!

Bella Della said...

Carrie,
I did a workout like that for a long time and it helped me to lose about 30 pounds a few years ago. I was also doing Slimfast. It's hard to get outside and walk this time of year.

Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Kim

CB said...

I love that you improvised a walking routine - You rock!

We don't have alot planned either and sometimes that is the best-Just relaxing.

Enjoy your weekend :D

jennykate77 said...

Our weather has been yucky too! We are just getting some sunshine today...for the first time this whole week! I'm so tired of rain. Your indoor walking plan sounds good. I'll have to try it. We'll be watching the OU/Texas game this weekend...BOOMER SOONER!:) Hope you guys have a great weekend! ♥

P.S. I didn't know you are opening an Etsy store...I LOVE Etsy! Can't wait 'til you get it opened!

tincanlily said...

I may have to try that walking routine! I need to do something this winter! Good luck with your shop!
denise

BK said...

Pizza and Halloween movies sound PERFECT!!!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Cute picture Carrie! I like your fitness routine too! I hope you are having a great weekend!

XOXO
Jen

Anonymous said...

The weather here has caused me to slack on my walking. That's a great alternative. Thanks for sharing!