Wednesday, December 23, 2009

June thru December

Continue...

June ~The doll house is complete

Noah turns 13
We went camping fun times


July~ Pretty flowers
cute toes

and our garden grew
we celebrated the fourthAugust~ The owl obsession started

I scored the best thrift store find yet for 1.00



I quilted a pillow



September~ rediscovered coffee

I turned 35

Johnny bought me my bike :D

October~ we painted pumpkin

celebrated Halloween


November~this nut had a birthday

December~I got a pink tree (Johnny you are the best)

I made gifts
I shopped with my favorite people

we built a gingerbread house thanks Megan my six year old helper
Spent time with my family ♥
2009 in review so far...

Santa is almost here hehe!

loves
♥♥Carrie♥♥




5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Carrie you are so cute! I would have NEVER guessed you are 35! Are you kidding. I thought you were in your 20's!

nope said...

aw! i love these posts. :)

Lindsay said...

Love it!!! Hope next year is just as awesome for you :D
xoxo,
Lindsay

Mariana said...

wow I LOVE your bike! :')!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had some really fun times!