Monday, July 18, 2011

Lazy Weekend

We had a pretty laid back weekend which was great the weather was cooler
so we worked in the garden see my new hat love it
grilled on Johnny's new grill he has a big gas grill but he wanted a small charcoal one to take to the lake and such
played games

went to my mom's she gave me this as an early birthday present :)
we watched Insidious on Friday I was expecting to be scared to death from what all I had heard but I wasn't really scared. I thought it was a good movie!!!

Ok I know I am behind on this newest craze but omg Pinerest is something serious I can't get off its crazy if you are on there please follow me so I can follow you and spend more time on there lol

Well I am off Brinsely and I have a movie and craft date :)
I will post pics tomorrow

Carrie

3 comments:

jules said...

I just joined Pinterest but I haven't quite figured out what to do with it yet...

tincanlily said...

It was nice to catch up on all you have been doing. Congratulations on your daughter's graduation! Your garden seems to be doing great. Sure, I will take a few tomatoes! I love lazy weekends! That's what summer is all about, relaxing! I only took one picture of my cake pops, but I think I will be making another batch soon! They are easy to make! I just googled about three different recipes and combined them to make mine. Everyone has a different way of making them and all kinds of helpful hints! I will do a post when I make the next batch.
denise

Marie said...

i've had a pintrest acct for a few weeks...i guess i don't GET it?? lol