Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Awe

It is finally starting to cool down here in the south in the mornings and at night you can feel that crispy air that reminds you fall is on its way!!! I am so ready too I can't wait for football, soups, sweatshirts and more crocheting when its 100 degrees outside I just can't think about crocheting but I am ready I have several projects that I am wanting to finish.
I thought I would leave you with a picture of Sadie who rarely makes blog appearances she is scared of the camera lol!!!

.....................................................
I want to thank each of you for visiting Southern Sisters if you would like to have your blog featured on Thursdays email me @ 3southernsisters@gmail.com
......................................................
What is your favorite thing about Fall?
Carrie

3 comments:

Robyn Beele said...

I am loving the cooler weather!

jules said...

I just love the temperatures of fall, but not the "w" season that comes after it...

Anonymous said...

I am just not crazy about Fall being around the corner. Because that means winter is getting closer and I hate winter. Why can't we just skip over winter and go straight to spring...LOL!